AC Bristol Bonnet Badge
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Marque21

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 06 December 2017 :  09:52:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, we are new to the forum and I wonder if anyone can point us in the right direction. We have in the workshop an AC Ace that we are currently restoring and are looking to source a bonnet / nose badge for the car. We have the round metal part with 'AC' on it but are missing the smaller part that sits underneath and says 'Bristol'. Does anyone know where I can source one of these? I have been told we may be able to source one from Brookland Cars but I have been trying to get in touch with them over the last couple of months but do not seem to be able to get a reply. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

AC Ace Bristol

United Kingdom
1294 Posts

Posted - 06 December 2017 :  10:01:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lisa

Give Steve Gray a call:

01932 - 828545 or mobile 07850 912217

Keith
Go to Top of Page

MkIV Lux

Luxembourg
604 Posts

Posted - 06 December 2017 :  10:12:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess the AC Ace you restore is Bristol engined or does it feature the AC inline six?

Constant

Edited by - MkIV Lux on 06 December 2017 10:14:17
Go to Top of Page

Marque21

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 07 December 2017 :  10:00:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many thanks for you help Keith I will indeed give him a call. Yes the AC we are restoring does indeed have a Bristol engine.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AC Owners Club © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
The AC Owners Club is an independent organisation and is not connected or affiliated with Acedes Holdings LLC or the licensees or manufacturers of AC Motor Cars. The statements and opinions expressed here are those of the AC Owners Club Limited or its members (other than on the Forum, which non-members are also permitted to use) and are not endorsed by Acedes Holdings LLC or their licensees or manufacturers or approved by them. Contributions, opinions and comments by individuals, whether members or non-members of the ACOC are their own and are not approved or endorsed by the ACOC or other company or organisation.